Peer pressure is a heckuva thing. You would think now that I have turned 30 that I would be immune to this....but you would be wrong. I have gotten a little heat for not updating the Thompson blog so I thought I would throw a bone. That, and the fact that my baby is asleep and my wife is drinking with her buddies at El Azteca.
Big Jon's Wedding
For those that don't know, I have a very good buddy named Jonathan Hill that got married October 4th. He was a fraternity buddy of mine at Tech and is we have been good friends every since. So naturally I was honored to be a groomsmen at his wedding in Macon. To be honest, I really don't have a picture of Biggie with me right now. But I do have a couple of pics attached below.
One noteworthy event that I'd like to pass on to my readers. The rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception were all awesome. However, the men below were not expecting a steady walk of 40 flights of stairs in tuxedo shoes. There is really nothing quite as refreshing as working a steady lather of sweat in a tuxedo in the middle of the afternoon. It was by far the most exhausting workout that I have had while being an usher/groomsmen.
The gentlemen on the left is Mr. Wes Dunaway. He is another one of my fraternity brothers and whatever he lacks in height he makes up for in his general appearance in a tuxedo. The gentlemen on the right who looks like someone shot his dog is Mr. Ben Longmire. Maybe he is mad because he is 6 foot 3 and he got a vest made for a boy 5 foot 5.
These are the better halves of the groomsmen. Becky "don't call me Rebecca" Dunaway, Katherine Burkett Longmire, and the lovely Audra.
4 comments:
That tall guy looks like he just lost 10 Grand on a Seahawks game.
I heard it was 20 grand???
The juice is still running unfortunately.
never bet with your heart...i just couldn't help it...the seattle seajims looked like a lock...my dad said it was in the bag and he usually has insdide info
regarding the vest, maybe ben Congmire is a wee man and that's who the size small vest was meant for
Post a Comment