To say this was a gratifying day for me would be like saying Mt. Everest is a big rock. I am sure most Dawgs reading this are probably looking for a long, drawn out post about how Tech is so good and UGA is so bad. But to be honest, I was more relieved than anything. Now I don't have to hear Dawg fans at work, church, and even in my own house.
Perhaps the most surprising thing for me as that afternoon transgressed was the final score. Never in a million years would I have imagined that we would have put 45 in Sanford Stadium in the pouring down rain. But give credit where its due.....and it goes to the players and Paul Johnson. Its pretty much a given that I have a man crush on Paul Johnson right now. The man is like a breath of fresh air for this program. To end the season with impressive wins against Miami and UGA will really energize this fan base.
Now the Jackets look forward to hosting the LSU Bayou Bengal Tigers on New Year's Eve. I am truly looking forward to the game and look even more forward to being 3 and 0 against the much vaunted SEC.
No comments:
Post a Comment