Monday, February 23, 2009

February 2009

Greetings, 


Not a lot going on with the Thompson family of late. The cold weather has pretty much kept us indoors for the most part so we are all definitely wanting spring to be here so we don't get cabin fever.

Audra and I went out for Valentine's Day February 13th (since it is impossible to find a babysitter on Valentine's Day). We tried out the new burger place Flip. It was a long wait, but great food and atmosphere. I highly recommend the fried okra, southern burger, and krispy kreme milkshake. Its not a chain or anything so its a really good first date place for anybody looking to get a relationship off on the right foot.

The one thing we are not happy to report is that Hollis is sick for the first time. I don't think it is anything serious, but she does have a fever and a nasty cough at times. Its pretty pitiful watching her especially since she can't tell us what is wrong with her. But we should be almost out of the woods and should good as new towards the end of the week.

Other things that have been occupying our time include:

Tennis (Audra)
24
Biggest Loser
Working Out


One thing that has not been keeping me busy is Georgia Tech basketball. Probably the most embarrassed I have been as a Tech sports fan.......and yes that includes the 51 to 7 beatdown against the Dawgs. I won't get on my soapbox, but most of you probably know what I am thinking.


Like I said.....not a lot to report from Lamplighter Lane but I do have some pics on the post title of some of Hollis's latest outings.







1 comment:

Katie said...

Hollis is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is sitting up already.

Glad yall enjoyed Flip. I haven't tried the Krispy Kreme milkshake but it is a must try next time I go!