Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whaddya Have?





Pictures of Hollis's first trip to the Varsity. Apparently Dad was not invited on this particular trip. I was disappointed not so much for being omitted, but I missed out on chili dogs (just so you know the only meal i get there is a #1 with an onion rings and diet coke). Of course I was much worse during college and when I lived with Josh. If memory serves me correctly I think we downed a combination of 12 chili dogs and chili steaks in one sitting. It would embarrass most individuals, but it was a source of pride for us. 

Our trips to Wendy's were much worse, but that will have to wait to when Hollis first arrives at Dave Thomas's joint.

1 comment:

Josh said...

It seems like that was just last week. Or maybe I had the same meal just last week...