Once again I am tardy on updating my blog. One update that I did want to pass along was the fun weekend Hollis, Audra, and I had a few weeks back when we went to the FSU/Georgia Tech game on Saturday and the Panthers/Thrashers game on Sunday.
We had our usual tailgate for the Seminoles game. But we were treated to BBQ from Price Dunaway (father or Wes Dunaway) so it was a little bit better than the normal festivities.
Hollis was a good sport and spent most of the afternoon partying with her parents. However, she was not up for going inside the stadium so her Grandy and Grand Pam were kind enough to take her home with them.
Hollis also got to sport her brand new Tech cheerleading uniform. I am pretty confident that mom was the most excited person to see her in it. Everyone had a great time especially Dad since the Yellow Jackets finally got the FSU monkey off their back with their first victory over Chief Osceola's tribe since 1975.
Sunday was an afternoon Thrashers game with our Sunday School class at Peachtree Pres. Although Hollis didn't know much about the Canadian pastime, she was very amused by the sounds and lights associated with the game. Once again the Thompson brought good look to the home team as the Thrashers won 5 to 4.
Click the post title to see more pics of our weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment