I was out of town a few weeks back and it was brought to my attention that I overlooked a very important afternoon in Hollis's life. She spent her first afternoon with the girls watching the Ole Miss football game. Although the Rebels lost to Bama 24 to 20, a good time was had by all (or at least that I was told).
Hollis was very fashionable with a "I'm a little rebel" T shirt. She was very impressed with how Ole Miss came back from an deep first half deficit. She remarked that Houston Nutt was a master motivator and definitely had overreached this year's expectations. She also noted that Ole Miss had the athletes and a potential star at quarterback, but would need a couple of years in order to compete with the elite class of the Southeastern Conference.
Hard to believe she is only 15 weeks.
1 comment:
Yeah! I love it!!!
Post a Comment